National Gay Men’s HIV/AIDS Awareness Day
Time: No time set
Location: No location set
National Gay Men’s HIV/AIDS Awareness Day Badge
Help promote National Gay Men’s HIV/AIDS Awareness Day. Post this web badge on your site.
Copy the Badge Code:
<img alt=”National Gay Men’s HIV/AIDS Awareness Day.” height=”139″ src=”https://aids.gov/images/logo-national-gay-men-hiv-awareness.png” width=”130″ />
Watch and Share These Videos
Positive Spin is a series of real stories from real people about their unique experiences along the HIV Continuum of Care.
Posters and Graphics
- English poster (print ready) (PDF, 559 KB) (web ready) (PNG, 836 KB)
- Facebook cover image (PNG, 236 KB)
- Twitter cover image (PNG, 463 KB)
- Social media profile image (PNG, 1.4 MB)
Learn about these National Campaigns
These campaigns work to promote testing and end stigma:
- Start Talking. Stop HIV.
- Doing It
- We Can Stop HIV One Conversation at a Time
- Let’s Stop HIV Together
- HIV Treatment Works
The Information Is Powerful Medicine campaign encourages men to access their medical records and be more involved in their HIV care.